TABA Membership is open to firms that are licensed as Third Party Administrators under Texas law. Associate Membership is available for companies not licensed as a TPA that would like to establish or maintain a relationship with the Association by virtue of their position as a supplier of products or services to the membership.
- Individual memberships are not available.
- Membership in TABA is granted to TPAs and related businesses with the approval of the TABA Board of Directors.
- TABA retains the right to verify all information.
- All information provided for membership will remain highly confidential and will only be used for membership purposes.
Benefits of TABA Membership
There are a lot of great reasons to join TABA. Here are just a few:
- A voice in the political landscape, including state and federal regulatory agencies and legislative bodies.
- Support of legal counsel and political lobby to maintain and improve the benefits administration profession.
- Access to Continuing Education.
- TImely updates and helpful links to industry publications.
- Opportunities for civic and community service.
- Networking opportunities with other extraordinary professionals in the industry.
There are three types of memberships available (based on annual gross revenue). Note that all membership types are based on the calendar year and renew annually in January of each year.
A full Member must be licensed as a Third Party Administrator under Texas law. Dues are based on annual gross revenues / billings:
|Annual gross revenues / Billings||Membership Dues|
(+ $110 for each add’l satellite office)
An Associate Member is not licensed as a TPA but desires to establish or maintain a relationship with the Association by virtue of their position as a supplier of products or services to the membership. This membership category is made available to non-TPA firms which maintain a mutual interest in benefit administration in the state of Texas.
- Non-voting companies
- Non-TPA firms that maintain an interest in benefit administration in Texas.
|$795 annual dues|