The Texas Association of Benefit Administrators (TABA) serves the business needs of owners and executives of third party administration companies engaged in providing services in Texas and to further the advancement of the third party benefit administrators profession.
Originally founded in 1983, we continue working today to advance the following goals:
- To support, maintain and improve the benefits administration profession.
- To advance public knowledge of the industry.
- To promote high standards of ethical conduct among its members and colleagues.
- To promote and abide by legislation, regulation and practices which are in the best interest of the profession.
- To provide for civic and community service.
- To foster friendships and networking opportunities.
What We Do“We publish important updates to our members on real issues, in real time.”TABA retains the professional services of a full-time, year-round lobbyist as well as legal counsel. These representatives give a voice to TABA’s members when regulatory and legislative issues impact our industry and our lives. In addition, TABA is able to publish important updates to our members on real issues, in real time.
We give our members a personal, organized and protective voice to regulatory agencies and legislative bodies. In other words, we work to provide members with the means to express industry concerns.
Our lobbyist represents the association on both the state and national level; guides the Board of Directors through the “We work to provide members with the means to express industry concerns.”legislative processes; and educates members on important issues facing the TPA community. Our knowledgeable and aggressive legal counsel continually monitors regulatory and legislative issues, including : pending laws, regulations and rulings.