Health Care Reform
Texas State Health Care Reform Resources
National Health Care Reform Resources
- American Public Health Association
- Center for Medicaid & CHIP Services (CMCS)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Cover USA.org
- Enroll America
- Families USA
- The Kaiser Family Foundation
- Stand Up For Health Care
- State Refor(u)m
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- U.S. Department of Labor
- U.S. Small Business Administration
Certified In-person Enrollment Organizations
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services has approved the health centers below in Texas for assistance in outreach and enrollment.
- Amistad Community Health Center
- Barrio Comprehensive Family Health Care Center, Inc.
- Brazos Valley Community Action Agency
- Brownsville Community Health Clinic Corporation
- Centro De Salud Familiar La Fe, Inc
- El Centro Del Barrio
- Gateway Community Health Center Inc
- Health Center Of Southeast Texas
- Heart Of Texas Community Health Center, Inc.
- Legacy Community Health Services, Inc.
- Lone Star Circle Of Care
- Los Barrios Unidos Community Clinic, Inc.
- North Central Texas Community Health Care Center
- North Texas Area Community Health Centers Inc
- Nuestra Clinica Del Valle
- Regence Health Network, Inc.
- South Texas Rural Health Services, Inc.
- Su Clinica Familiar
- Travis County Healthcare District
For the full list, visit the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Government & Associations
- American Association of Health Plans
- American Association of PPOs
- Employee Benefit Research Institute
- Health Insurance Association of America
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- National Institute of Pension Administrators
- Professional Insurance Marketing Association (PIMA)
- Self Insurance Institute of America Inc. (SIIA)
- Society of Professional Benefit Administrators (SPBA)